Weekend Recap.Saturday I went back into work for three hours to get caught up. *sigh* That's the bad news. The good news is that I rewarded myself by stopping at my new favorite store (new to me, the store is three years old) October Moon. It's one of those fun, smelly, spicy places with lotions and oils and "spa mittens" which I bought to match my "spa booties" from a few weeks ago.
The store is just a visual joy to visit, and the owner, who is pregnant out to here, is so nice. Some friends were visiting, and they were drinking wine at the table on the sidewalk in the front of the store, and she offered wine to all the customers. There are about fifteen planters on the sidewalk, and they bring sprigs into the counter each day. They tie up your bag of purchases with twine and insert some sprigs. It just really makes me feel pampered to shop there.
I then came back and watched enough of the MSU/Hawaii game to know we were going to win. (Well, I wasn't exactly sure, but I heard the end game in the car, so all was well. Sorry Kane! And Roscoe! We're both happy about that UM/ND game!)
In the evening I went to see the movie An Unfinished Life. It stars Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman, J-Lo, and what I didn't know, it also stars Bart The Bear! What a bonus. I loved it. (But then again, you knew with RR in it I would like it.)
Gotta run, it's another Monday morning, and have a great day!